urgh.
This is one of those worst experiences ever.
I feel so DOWN.
We just took our pharma quiz minutes ago and now i feel like a total idiot,
DUMB-O. LOSER.
I still can't believe it.
I had a MENTAL BLOCK! on a 15-item identification quiz!!
I only answered about 5 items..yes, FIVE..
..and worst, I'm not even sure if those are all correct.
waaahhhh.
But I did study those topics!!
In fact, I don't usually review for quizzes but I did for this one.
I DID.
How come I didn't recall the answers to those questions?
I MEMORIZED those terms.
Why did my mind went blank when the paper was placed in front of me?
I thought hard but I can't recall anything..ANYTHING!
I WANT to blame myself.
All those hours of reviewing were wasted..
..and that is so STUPID of me.
But, I believe, it's NOT all me.
That proctor (who is also one of the Pharma lecturers) kept on walking in front of me and at my right side while I was answering..and it really bothered me.
He kept walking ALL THE TIME.
He did it the whole 10 minutes and I got distracted.
I wasn't able to FOCUS.
NO.
I'm not covering up for my fault, that really happened.={
And I CAN'T get over it.
NO.
I'm not listening to Dr. ---- ---- now, as she is discussing a new topic.
I have no intentions of doing so.
I'm too irritated to absorb what she's saying.
I am so UPSET.
I'm so disappointed to the point that I'm doing this childish thing now though I know that I AM the one that will suffer.
I'm currently missing the important part of the lecture.
But I don't CARE.
I'll just study her lecture at home.
The only thing I know now is that I DON'T want to listen.
My type A alter ego is taking over now.
PHARMA SUCKS.
But I SUCK MORE.

No comments:
Post a Comment