First of all, I don't consider myself a fashionista. I'm not anywhere near that. :)
I have my own fashion statement, yes, but I don't believe that it's the kind that everyone (or anyone) would want to try on. Haha. Most of the time I'm a minimalist, wearing plain shirts, maong pants and slippers. I like it that way.
| about 5 years ago. ;p |
However, risky as I am, I sometimes also take chances in experimenting clothes in the hope of looking better or unique.;p So from time to time, my alter-ego (who is histrionic) takes over my fashion sense and does her thing to the point of making me outlandish. I used to have an account in Lookbook.nu but I gave it up 'cos I got tired from updating and no one would hype. LOL. I'm kind of hesitant to post these pictures here (since a large count of bloggers are fashionistas themselves) until this day that I finally gathered enough courage to do so.^.^
Three months ago, Ian and I decided to have lunch at Berjaya (http://www.berjayahotel.com/), an International hotel that is in Makati. I don't know what got into me but "Berjaya" is a Malaysian word and since it is, a tried to go for a casual Malaysian look.
![]() |
| I don't usually wear backless. I have fever that day. |
![]() |
| Taken at the hotel lobby. |
So the casual Malaysian failed to look Malaysian..no trace of it at all (I believe most of the Malaysians are Muslims, and there's a lot of flesh here) Hehe. I asked Ian how do I look like and he said I resemble more of a Thailander..probably due to my crazy hair, eh?;p
What do Thailanders look like? :)





so fab! am a new follower here, am a big fan of all fashion bloggers, check out my blog and follow me too if you like.. I hope too see more of your post
ReplyDeletehttp://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com/
I like your style! :) Super cool, super cute blog!
ReplyDeleteandshesings.blogspot.com
@sittie rainie: Thank you. Did you follow by google friend connect? I can't see you.:)
ReplyDelete@little photo girl: Thanks dear. I'll check yours.