My photo
an unfaltering believer, rainbow catcher, wishful painter, rain dancer, out-of-tune singer, legitimate crammer, devoted lover, wandering dreamer, would-be healer and frustrated writer who is insanely in-love with a child's laughter..and God.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Repost: H&M Leather Braided Bands Giveaway

I love freebies! Well, who doesn't?;p I just saw this great giveaway awhile ago and I thought that sharing this one would be nice.:)



From the Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen Blog:

"This giveaway will have three (3) winners, since I missed out on my 200 Followers Giveaway, which means everyone gets more chances of winning! Each winner will receive three (3) suede leather bands of different colors from H&M..."



For more info, check out this site:
http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/2011/09/h-leather-bands-giveaway.html

Good luck!^.^

3 comments:

  1. I also want to win this!
    Good luck to us! :)
    xoxo,
    Sheena <3

    --

    http://sheenaislove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog! :)

    you can enter my giveaway to win the new CK One Shock fragrances!

    http://www.wear-a-smile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you girls.^.^
    Good luck Sheena..I'll check wear a smile!
    happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete