**I made and posted this on my FB wall. I also tagged my cousin living with my lola so that my lola/ grandma will know before we meet this Saturday that I cut my hair. Hehe. I am hoping that with her knowing it days earlier, I'll be forgiven by then.;p
I love my hair cut short. Aside from the fact that I'm not a comby (my own coined term for someone who frequently combs...haha) person, having a short hair is refreshing--- it makes me feel younger and is definitely more hassle free (just imagine the shampoo, conditioner, time and effort one can save by having a short hair). ;)
But my lola thinks otherwise. She scolds me whenever I did or do any attempts to shorten it. She said that short hair doesn't suit girls, and I look like a guy whenever I don short strands.
Maybe it's the old school Filipina woman in her that is letting her dwell in the belief that short hair are for boys only. Yes, I know that the image of a classy, conservative, attractive Filipina has a long black, shiny hair. I love my grandma, but her hair preference is too looooong ago. I believe that I'm still conservative though I really like pixie cuts.
Yes, a pixie cut! Indeed I was suppose to have it done on my hair but out of my respect for lola, I just bit my lip and bitterly asked the stylist to trim my hair a few inches..just enough for it not to touch my shoulders.
Yes, a pixie cut! Indeed I was suppose to have it done on my hair but out of my respect for lola, I just bit my lip and bitterly asked the stylist to trim my hair a few inches..just enough for it not to touch my shoulders.
What do you think?
Is short hair tomboyish or chic?





Aaaaawwe :) You look really cute with your new cut! I'd wanna cut my hair that length but my face is too chubby.. No good.. hahaha
ReplyDeleteIZZY <3
http://ilikeyourears.blogspot.com/
@Mara Feliz: thanks for the compliment.^.^ my face is chubby too, m face looks like siopao at times but I still like my hair short. haha..sa pagdadala lang yan, go for it!;p
ReplyDeletechic!!!
ReplyDeleteu are beautiful;) huggs, ciuchomanka.pl
@patricia: thank you dear.^.^
ReplyDeleteIt suits you! Pretty! :)
ReplyDelete